snowy walk

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got up and took a walk in the snow this morning.

1) Decoractions in front of one of the towers.
Snow walk-5-Edit.jpg

2) Closer up view.
Snow walk-8-Edit.jpg

3) Smaller ones.

Snow walk-20-Edit.jpg

4) Snowy trail.

Snow walk-23-Edit.jpg

5) Lonely bench.

Snow walk-31-Edit.jpg

I like the first two. I think number two the most maybe except for the clipping of the top loop. I'm not sure you wanted the photos taken too seriously but, I figured I'd give you my thoughts. :)
As an aside, I'm headed back down to OKC January 5 and am really hoping for nicer weather. Snow isn't exactly conducive to laying block. :/

Also, I think it's messed up that I was in a t-shirt outside here today in the Buffalo area and you had snow.

Hey Ron, 4 would be my choice of the batch. There are a couple bits of the blue framed buildings popping through that would only take a couple minutes to clone out.
1 -3, not really working for me. just "ok" I guess. Kind'a touristy
For me, the blue framed buildings ruin #5

Thanks shefjr, by clipping, you mean cutting it off? If so, I see what you are saying however, that thing is huge and I only had a 28-135 on a crop camera.

It is crazy here because it snowed all morning and then about 2-3 pm, the sun came out and cleared up the roads and melted a lot but not all the snow. It is supposed to be cold here all of next week and I'm not sure about after that.

Send me a message when you are here and we'll see if we can get together for a beverage.

Here are the changes to #4 & 5. I just took the color out of #5 and I think it helped it.

4. Cloned out the blue color.

Snow walk-23-Edit.jpg

5. B&W conversion.

Snow walk-31-Edit.jpg

Much better on both Ron. Good idea on the B&W conversion:1398:

Yeah I did mean cutting it off and not clipping. It would be cool to meet up and have a drink with you. The salesman from Dolese actually referred me to a grocery store in Mustang which I thought was odd since where we are staying has basically everything. I'm at the Comfort Inn and Suites at S. MacArthur Blvd and I-40, which has everything within five minutes. Anyway, I'm not sure how possible an actual meet up would be (which bums me out) because when building these plants we usually work everyday before the sun is up and long after it goes down everyday of the week. We utilize stadium lights and crush the hell out of these jobs. It's one of the main reasons we were hired to go all the way to OKC to build the plant. We already have quite a bit of work in here in Buffalo and really didn't need to travel. Anyway, I'll fire off a PM once we see how the job is running.

Most reactions

Back