So Bace,

Eric.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
I bought all 4 seasons of 24 while in China this summer for about $20. Anyway I hadn't bothered to watch it yet. So the other night, I was training on my bike and decided to watch an episode. Well I'll just say it's not humanly possible to watch just one episode! Holy wow. I couldn't imagine watching it one week and waiting for the next week!:er:

Eric. said:
I bought all 4 seasons of 24 while in China this summer for about $20. Anyway I hadn't bothered to watch it yet. So the other night, I was training on my bike and decided to watch an episode. Well I'll just say it's not humanly possible to watch just one episode! Holy wow. I couldn't imagine watching it one week and waiting for the next week!:er:

BLAOW

BAUER HOUR TOWER OF POWER!!!!!

Look forward to many nights of little sleep. Unless you have some serious will power.

ahhh big red writing, talking about little sleep i have to get up at 5:30 tommorow for filming for an episode of Silent Witness :D it would be my second TV appearence in 100 days :D

So way to highjack duncap. But that's sweet.

Yea, I work nights so I still don't get much sleep... oh the withdrawls already.

The first season I watched I worked a 1-9pm shift. I would get home, watch until 4-5am and then have to get up around 11am.

Did that for 4 days in a row basically.

Brutal.

P.S. If you remember me posting about my friend watching the 1st season, she actually called me the other day screaming at me cause I lied about the ending of the season. HAHA...I can't wait till you're posting about the ending.

Ooo... the ending of the first season is still my favorite.

I am an old fashioned girl I guess. I have watched every episode of every season of 24 on the television. So yes, I'm one who has to wait from one week to the next to find out what happens.

Most reactions

Back