so boring

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this game puts most people to sleep, but it has been a passion for me since 1992., I hope my back is good enough to play this year.

these are a few shots of my friends playing today.. I hope you don't fall asleep looking at them! booooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrriiinnnggggggggggggggggg!

1 Wayne
websz0468.jpg

2 March's take-away
websz0470.jpg

3 At the top!
websz0471.jpg

4 Impact
websz0472.jpg

5 Chipping on..
websz0474.jpg

6 the Finish
websz0475.jpg

7 staring it down
websz0476.jpg

8 tom on the Beach
websz0477.jpg

thanks for looking.. Wake up now please!!

the fifth one really cool.

i really like the angel and the position of the golfer..

very nice shots ray... and very pro quality...
and i bet your friends would love to see themselves in some golfing action...
nice series... i wish i could play.. i even tried.. but i think i fell asleep on the golf course :lol:
thanks for sharing

Nice shots.

I used to play quite a bit...despite my being terrible at it. I've since taken the time & money I used to spend on golf...and focused it toward photography. Now, when I do get out on the course...all I can think about are the great photo opps.

A few years back, I photographed a friend of mine as he broke the world record for most holes golfed in 24 hours. That was fun.

Cool shots Sir Raymond. The 5th is my fave

ok, raymond, what i know about gold you could put on a stick of gum....
but the colors on here are great,and the capture of sand and grass clippings are really cool...

love the shot of the guy eye-ing the ball..and you having the ball in the pic....thats fast, dude...!!

cool cool shots....( when are you gonna do some darkside stuff???)

thanks everyone!!

Rob.. My friend Marcello is not bad, he gets the odd game in the 70's, but the rest of us are high 80's low 90's hacks.

aprilraven said:
ok, raymond, what i know about gold you could put on a stick of gum....
but the colors on here are great,and the capture of sand and grass clippings are really cool...

love the shot of the guy eye-ing the ball..and you having the ball in the pic....thats fast, dude...!!

cool cool shots....( when are you gonna do some darkside stuff???)

Thanks Ravey.. my darkside is so black there isn't enough ISO to go there!

Most reactions

Back