So Cal unite! =p

zedin

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First off if this should go in the meetup subforum I apologize.. wasn't real sure (feel free to move it).

Anyway so we stop hijacking another thread this is for other southern CA folks to stand up and be counted (and so we know who is near us if we ever want company when shooting.. because face it.. most folks get bored while we take pictures =p)

So.. I am a grad student at UCI and live in Irvine so if folks ever want to go shoot or whatever just send me a PM or what not.

I live in Yorba Linda right now, I'm 17, so I just kinda follow the family lol. My friend just left UCI, he was majoring in computer programming and he was hired full time as a computer programmer his first year, so I don't go down their much anymore. We should get a bunch of us together and head down to the beach and shoot.

How old are you Zedin? And are you a guy or a girl =p.

I am in Yucaipa, which is in San Bernardino County, off the 10 fwy headed out towards Palm Springs.

Ghoste, I used to take a 24 mile bike ride every weekend from Corona to Yorba Linda when I lived there. I am 10 years older than you though so you were just a baby then. :lol:

Hehe. Well ya know.. I had no say in that lol. I know there is more SoCal people on here.. I just don't know where they are all at :p

CrazyAva said:
I am in Yucaipa, which is in San Bernardino County, off the 10 fwy headed out towards Palm Springs.

whats wierd is im not from there, and i know where thats at, i think. goddess, is that where we were at for JT?

MDowdey said:
whats wierd is im not from there, and i know where thats at, i think. goddess, is that where we were at for JT?

Drove right through it on our way to and from JT. I think we even stopped for a pit stop there too. :mrgreen:

Hey...I'm in Long Beach. MD...we drive through it twice! :wink:

That's ok...I'll forgive you this time!

Traci said:
Hey...I'm in Long Beach. MD...we drive through it twice! :wink:

thought so, thats where the windmills were at that i couldnt stop staring at!

so pretty....

You should see them at sunrise...I think the was the best picture I never got! :banghead:

Man, I just said one thing and everyone joined in! Lol, well.. hmmm.. we aren't all close enough to go to the beach I think.. if we did something it might have to be another desert trip.

Depends on what you want to shoot. The beach isn't that far - about 1.5 hours from Yucaipa. Only about an hour from you. The Long Beach marina is good for any day & night shoots. TONS of different things to shoot with the skyline, oil islands, Queen Mary, etc... Desert is much better for overcast days and full moon nights. :mrgreen:

Well...I'm up for a drive to the beach, the mountains or the desert. Did that pretty much cover So. Ca.? :scratch:

Most reactions

Back