So Cal unite! =p

lets meetup this Sunday in Santa Monica!

C'mon people. You have all of Los Angeles at your disposal, and you choose Santa Monica!? If you do end up in that vicinity, please wander the alleys of Venice for a bit! It's an amazing place to shoot.

im in so cal San Bernardino County the idea of having a ppl to go along when u go shooting(photos) is good i seen most of the threads here in socal are oc its not that far of a drive but would be cool if it was closer. Im in a car club so we go to meeting very other day. So meeting new ppl is always fun. im down to go shoot well when ever i can.

im in so cal San Bernardino County the idea of having a ppl to go along when u go shooting(photos) is good i seen most of the threads here in socal are oc its not that far of a drive but would be cool if it was closer. Im in a car club so we go to meeting very other day. So meeting new ppl is always fun. im down to go shoot well when ever i can.

bro im also in san bernardino county we should meet up im still learning..wht car club are you from?

have you guy meet up in la yet?

I'm in Anaheim, let's get some cameras together and go shoot some pics. I'm up for a drive, LA, San Diego, Big Bear? Any one?

Hello Socal :)

I am in Inland Empire- About half an hour away from Beaumont and Yucaipa. I am almost in Yucaipa every week as i have a cousin who lives there. I am new to this forum and a beginner at DSLR. I would like to learn from all of you.

Any meet ups?

Any one? When and where, have camera will travel....

Most reactions

Back