So Cal unite! =p

Yeah pretty much :lol: I had prom on the Queen Mary. It's nice down there. Would that be the closest for most of you? I don't know if you guys have ever been to Laguna Beach. It's amazing over there. Great for some shots.

PG's been talking about going to Laguna Beach for more than a year, we've just never made it. Busy lives hindered that. I'm game...it is beautiful there.

Malachite and I made it out there late last year. There was no moon so the exposures were REALLY long. So long that I'm pretty sure the film is still in the camera waiting to be finished. :lol: Seems appropriate to finish the roll off there. Might be able to plan something for the next full moon weekend. :mrgreen:

Sorry, I forgot! Wasn't I sick that weekend...uuummm, yep I was. We were supposed to scout the JT campsite. Anyways, maybe a sunset and full moon night at Laguna Beach would be good.

Yup - you got sick Thursday night and then Chase and Mrs. Chase got the flu the night before we were supposed to go scout the actual campsite we reserved for the JT get together. :puke:

Sounds like a good plan to me. :thumbsup:

photogoddess said:
Depends on what you want to shoot. The beach isn't that far - about 1.5 hours from Yucaipa. Only about an hour from you. The Long Beach marina is good for any day & night shoots. TONS of different things to shoot with the skyline, oil islands, Queen Mary, etc... Desert is much better for overcast days and full moon nights. :mrgreen:
Yep and I am ALWAYS up for a drive to the beach. :D

Traci said:
Well...I'm up for a drive to the beach, the mountains or the desert. Did that pretty much cover So. Ca.? :scratch:
That covers any state on a coast.........they all have some mountains, and beach...........maybe not desert, but..........

Ghoste said:
Yeah pretty much :lol: I had prom on the Queen Mary. It's nice down there. Would that be the closest for most of you? I don't know if you guys have ever been to Laguna Beach. It's amazing over there. Great for some shots.
My husband and I stayed in Laguna Niguel for our honeymoon. I love it down there.

I can't imagine going out and shooting with others. I have never done that. Most I have done is had my friend come assist on a wedding. Never gone and just done a random shoot together..........that would be so fun.

So...when's this happy little meeting going to happen kids?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back