So Cal unite! =p

How 'bout everyone gives me a list of film they want, I'll by it at dealer price from my store and when we get together you all pay me back! I get like Fuji Velvia 50 for like $4.50 :p

Not!

I know you all would give me a list so long I wouldn't even have enough lol. So I think Saturdays would be good.

Ok, this is where me and my friends go, there is an underground parking lot, usually it's free, and you can walk the cliffs of the resort, take sidewalks down to the beach, and there is a large rock to climb on I've shot sunsets from. Moonlight is great when it's there, and we can be out there as late as we want.

http://www.montagelagunabeach.com/resort_overview/index.html
Click the photo gallery tab on the left. What do you guys think. Honestly I think you will love it, there is shots from this place that end up in art magazines.

Main Photo Service and Imaging.

Yeah, film is a dying art and I allways say that's what happens when one of the biggest film manufacturers invents the digital camera.

I think it beautiful...when's the next full moon?

Can I invite non-forum friends? They will be nice I promise :) Plus I'm going to need a ride down there.

Ah! I'll have my license then! Finally..

Friends are cool...if you need a ride, how many friends?

I can probably give you a ride...I used to work in YL, so I'm familiar with the area.
Let me talk to PG and we'll get things a little more settled, ok Ghoste?

Ok, where are you at now? I'm not sure what my parents will think about a random stranger picking me up.. are you a rapist?

No...I'm not a rapist. I think it would be strange for you and your parents for a random stranger to pick you up, but you said you needed a ride. Normally I don't offer to pick up strange people either, I suppose I innocently offered before really thinking about it. Maybe you should work out the ride thing yourself.

Oh...I've met several people on this forum in person. Photogoddess (my best friend), MDowdey, Hobbes, Alison, Voodocat, Jeff Canes, Auggiezak, Chase and Malachite. Photogoddess, Malachite and MDowdey know me best. So you could ask them, we all went on the Joshua Tree Trip together.

shes not a rapist. unless you count those times where i passed out and woke up with a odd pale blue winter cap on my head and slight pain in my loins...

JUST KIDDING.

Most reactions

Back