So Cal unite! =p

i'm new, but i'd love to join in and learn from you inspiring people. i guess i'm not totally new to photography, i've owned several digital cameras before, but recently decided to get serious and decided to buy a digital SLR. Most weekends are good for me.

I live in Redlands, but don't mind driving around to wherever as I'm somewhat new to the area too... I moved here from Toronto!

That day is good for me. As Bolthrower said...weather permitting!

Welcome to CA ChopstickHero! Redlands is a nice area, I have several friends out that way!

ChopstickHero said:
i'm new, but i'd love to join in and learn from you inspiring people. i guess i'm not totally new to photography, i've owned several digital cameras before, but recently decided to get serious and decided to buy a digital SLR. Most weekends are good for me.

I live in Redlands, but don't mind driving around to wherever as I'm somewhat new to the area too... I moved here from Toronto!
WOW! I live in Yucaipa. How crazy it is that we are so close.

the 4th works very well for me as well.........

CrazyAva said:
WOW! I live in Yucaipa. How crazy it is that we are so close.

cool... a close member! maybe you can suggest some nice areas to shoot at out here :)

Feb 4th, i'll be in Vegas, hopefully another meet some other weekend will happen.

I"m good to meet on the 4th, after 4.30 PM. I can hook up later if you all get started earlier.

I'm fine with either the SM Pier or Venice, or the Sunset Strip area. We could meet in a coffee shop or bar (if everyone is over 21) and then move on once the first group gets there. I don't mind sending people my cell phone number so we can collect stragglers on the way.

I propose we shoot into the evening. I've been doing some night shooting, and would like to get pointers from others. Bring a tripod and a remote trigger, I guess....

As it turns out, I'm not goning to be able to make it on the 4th. Maybe an alternate date for those who can't make this one could be planned?

Blech for the 19th since I will be in Kernville for Whisky Flat days (although nothing says folks can't do one the 19th and then do another one later =p)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back