So Cal unite! =p

zedin said:
Blech for the 19th since I will be in Kernville for Whisky Flat days (although nothing says folks can't do one the 19th and then do another one later =p)

When will you be back?

Well I will be back that sunday in the morning at the latest. But folks should go ahead and do the 19th if that works. I am sure folks will have fun and want to do another one =D

ChopstickHero said:
cool... a close member! maybe you can suggest some nice areas to shoot at out here :)

Feb 4th, i'll be in Vegas, hopefully another meet some other weekend will happen.
I am really bad with that sort of thing. I never have time to even get out an shoot anything local. Mainly I shoot people.

I am really really wanting to go try out my new 28-75 lens and I know its like 30-50% chance of rain everywhere... Where can I go, I have Orange County Block syndrome, I cant think of anywhere interesting to go!!!!

PS in coming from Anaheim....

lol:)

Depending on what you want to shoot thor there are options. Being a nature freak (and closeup freak) I like to go to the various wilderness areas. Casper Park is a good one down off the Ortega Highway and is not that far a drive. With the rain and weather though this time of year in a week or so any highway meridian or wild field will have lupine (think its lupine) and poppies. I have noticed a number already in Irvine in the more irrigated spots. We have been having some good sunsets so the beaches are always nice and the one dawn I was actually able to get up for this weekend was breathtaking. Landscape shots should be good about now since we have such blue skies and clouds to give it depth and content. Irvine regional park in Orange might be a good spot to try as well.

If you shoot urban.. um.. I don't have a clue =p

*EDIT* If anyone from down here wants to just go shoot tomorrow (Monday) just send a PM since I will probably head outside somewhere to see if I can get a few good nature shots.

I know this thread is kinda dead, but I saw it and thought it applied to me. I'm 17, living in Yorba Linda, attending Esperanza HS. Hope to meet some of you in the future.

Reading through the thread, I doubt thwere would be plans for a meeting anytime soon. But! If there is, I am in San Diego North County and my boyfriend lives in Irvine. I can get around most anywhere pretty easily.

Although, I would be nervous, I have never been around anyone who does photography. It's always just been me out of my friends and family.

im going tomorrow night to shoot more of the refineries around wilmington/san pedro area.

right off the 405 near the 710

I have 2 friends coming along guy/girl that also shoot a lot. anynoe wants to meetup we can find a coffe shop or something near to meetup. Yes this is the place in all my recent refinery shots.

bump this up.

i'm from beaumont. Right down the way from Yucaipa.

I dont know if this is the correct thread for this or not...

My fiance and I are traveling to San Diego in the latter part of October this year to elope. Im trying to coordinate a small ceremony on the beach on October 20th.

I was curious if anyone would be interested in taking some pics for me. Kind of a long shot I suppose, but dont really want to spend the cash for a professional when it will be casual and just the two of us and an officiant.

I would really appreciate it :D

Im in Alhambra/South Pasadena area....anyone doing any fashion/automotive shoots let me know

Most reactions

New Topics

Back