So excited! I *think* I nailed it this time!!!

Whoops- the first one had a more significant curve, not just below the line.

I was going to say I thought the first one could have been framed lower, that it looked like there was more space than necessary at the top and was too cut off at the bottom. I like there being more space in the second one, I'm not sure what the original looks like of course to know what would be the best way to crop it.

Something looks off to me, I see what looks like a white outline around the ears. Maybe you did a little too much editing? and it might have been better without quite so much.

Nice getting the moment, I think that takes practice.

I was going to say I thought the first one could have been framed lower, that it looked like there was more space than necessary at the top and was too cut off at the bottom. I like there being more space in the second one, I'm not sure what the original looks like of course to know what would be the best way to crop it. Something looks off to me, I see what looks like a white outline around the ears. Maybe you did a little too much editing? and it might have been better without quite so much. Nice getting the moment, I think that takes practice.

I've got plenty of cropping room on all sides. As for the halo, deer are furry, and he was backlit. There's not really any way to avoid the halo in this shot.

Yep, I think the original was better. Maybe just reduce the shadows a tad instead of the exposure, but a really good shot.The only thing I would have done was cropped with a little more room, but for all I know there could be ugly things there lol.
Here is one with a wider crop (and this is more my style), with the even-ness between the head and right frame) I changed the curve a little bit, but I didn't want to loose all the shadows and end up with flat lighting. WDYT?View attachment 76507

I like this one, very nice and must say, darn cute as well ;)

All the best and nice shooting IMO.

Danny.

I like the first or last one, nice job wish I could get one!

the first one looks the best, very beautiful shot. yes, you definitely nailed it this time ;)

Id like to see it warmed up to get a better feeling of a golden setting sun.

Most reactions

Back