So how about that weather eh?

I think I'd rather have the rain that we have had so much of lately, sounds positively ghastly.

So this weekend, my area had record low temps. They are actually saying that at one point, we were the 2nd coldest place....ON THE PLANET! The only colder place was in Siberia.

Holy crap! :shock:

I think they said it was something like -47 C (-59C with the wind chill) on Sunday.
This morning on the way to work, the thermometer in my vehicle got as low as -35C (about -32 F).

I'm not sure if I want to drink my coffee...or just pour it into my shoes to warm up my feet. :lol:

Thank you for making me feel warm again.

well here in florida its always freakin hot....but when the temps do drop, it rains!! and humidity is like 99%, so the temperature feels 30 degrees lower than it actually is....

Holy crap! No way I could function in that weather. It was 65°F here the other day and I thought THAT was terrible! It IS supposed to get down to 28°F this weekend, and that's pretty darn cold for Alabama!

The high temp for today is supposed to be above freezing. That's a crazy swing from the start of the week.

All we've been getting this week is rain. And in Bama, when it rains ... it RAINS. I mean roads flood, etc. Don't even DREAM about parking in the grass, you won't get out. And of course the weatherman always likes to threaten us with the S word. Snow. Man, people in Alabama do NOT know how to function in this weather. They freak out and we'll get maybe three flurries. I remember in high school we got out at 9am because it snowed and it only lasted 10 minutes and none of it stuck!

The one time I was driving through Alabama...it was raining like that.

These are our seasons:
Rainy and Cold
Rainy and Humid
Hot and Humid with NO rain

Lather, rinse, repeat.

We only have two seasons. Winter (usually from October to April) and Road Construction. :roll: ;)

Around -18 C (the whole week) in Lithuania so Mike, we are catching up :D
Damn, it is sooo freaking cold

Ah! There's no way I can function in that! And I used to live right up on Florida and the weather was actually a lot drier than North Alabama. And it was just a little hotter.

We only have two seasons. Winter (usually from October to April) and Road Construction. :roll: ;)

hahahah!!!

Over the weekend it snowed like a mofo but it looked pretty!!

10959_361600410516_746680516_9933454_2682962_n.jpg

Most reactions

Back