So I agreed to photograph the other attorneys at the firm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is trying to be a team player. Do nice for others. Treat people with kindness. Go above and beyond. That is what successful people do. I work with equal parts all day long, and would do anything I needed to do to make sure my co-workers are doing okay. That is how we function.

Sorry, you have to be a outright evil person to succeed in lawyering. The attorney general got where he is today by literally stabbing a dude with a 3-hole punch.

I have 9 lawyers in my immediate family. They are kind, intelligent, and extremely generous. There is not one evil tendency in any of them. I think you are stereotyping my dear friend.

To be fair to runnah, you did not list 'successful' in your list of attributes. :lmao:

Sorry, you have to be a outright evil person to succeed in lawyering. The attorney general got where he is today by literally stabbing a dude with a 3-hole punch.

I have 9 lawyers in my immediate family. They are kind, intelligent, and extremely generous. There is not one evil tendency in any of them. I think you are stereotyping my dear friend.

To be fair to runnah, you did not list 'successful' in your list of attributes. :lmao:

Oh, sorry. Highly successful, yet still humble. :)

Not sure if this has been mentioned, (tl;dr) but if you are having a difficult time with reflections on glasses... I would try asking the subject to tilt the glasses down slightly so that the bows rest on the top of their ears... Additionally moving the lights up after this would still help. Kind of hard to explain, but I think you can picture what I'm talking about.

Ambulance_Chaser_by_Abfc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back