So I agreed to photograph the other attorneys at the firm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit disconcerting to read comments disparaging the looks of a subject.

That is a bit low, imo.

I don't disagree, but we give him grief around the office too so I let it slide. Not worth complaining about on an internet forum.
Regardless, it is in bad form and should be mentioned to the culprits.

Discouraging comments on lawyers in general however should be given free range.

Yes, we do suck. I must agree... :fangs:

It's a bit disconcerting to read comments disparaging the looks of a subject.

That is a bit low, imo.

Huh?

Post #11.

There's no place for it here, regardless of the guy gets grief for it at the office.

Unless, of course, we're going to be permitted to comment on someone's looks. If so, count me in because, I'll be honest, I see some ugly SOB's pictured on this forum...

My hours are slow this quarter but I'm still employed. So am I really shooting for free? Hardly...

So you're getting paid for the shooting you're doing?

Because, if not, your shooting has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you enjoy continued employment...

This is not worth arguing about. You win. Okay?

I'm not interested in "winning" anything. I'm interested in making a point.

You say you're doing this to help your career as a lawyer. Why would you think taking pictures of others in your office is going to help you be a better lawyer?

You're shooting for free. If someone doesn't like what they're getting for free, stop shooting and invite them to go elsewhere to get something for free.

Either way, I'm lost as to how this is supposed to help you be a better lawyer...

Quit your job and move out if state. Best way to deal with awkward situations.

-back to the reflection part - Didnt kundalini have a solution for you (runnah) with reflections not too long ago? about putting the frames further up on the head to angle the glasses down to get out of the glare?

didnt kundalini have a solution for you (runnah) with reflections not too long ago? about putting the frames further up on the head to angle the glasses down to get out of the glare?

Yeah, put them down further on the nose than normal.

-back to the reflection part - Didnt kundalini have a solution for you (runnah) with reflections not too long ago? about putting the frames further up on the head to angle the glasses down to get out of the glare?
I think there's a couple of issues here. One is that the glasses don't have any of the modern non-reflective coatings (there's no evidence of them in the images) and the second is that they're thick and, I think somewhat concave on the outside, which is going to make it very, very difficult to get outside the family of angles. I'm sure there's a sweet spot, but it might be a <female dog> to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back