So...I am from Connecticut and I...

TheJB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...want to introduce myself. Hi everyone, Jeff B here from Waterbury CT. I have just started dabbling in photography and am an avid reader of Strobist.com.

I am a Registered Nurse in an ICU at my local hospital. I have 2 kids (as you will soon see in my pics) and have been married for about 6 years.

I shoot with a Pentax K100D Super with Sigma Lenses and 2 Nikon SB-25 flashes with eBay triggers, nothing special. I do like playing around with off-camera flash, but definitely have ALOT to learn and ALONG way to go. It does make it hard being red and green colorblind, but I think I have a good eye for interesting stuff.

I have come here to learn.....learn....and umm.....maybe, learn! So please, TEACH TEACH TEACH! I have an open mind to criticism and take to heart what is said. I look forward to the challenges here and look forward to being able to share my photos with all of you. I hope you can help me continue to have fun with this great HOBBY (hobby for me at least)!

Welcome aboard Jeff.

Please note that images in your signature are limited to 60 pixels high, yours is currently too large. Please change or remove the image. Thanks.

Welcome aboard, Jeff!

I have come here to learn.....learn....and umm.....maybe, learn! So please, TEACH TEACH TEACH! I have an open mind to criticism and take to heart what is said. I look forward to the challenges here and look forward to being able to share my photos with all of you.

Most reactions

Back