So I have a bully

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Apparently when I was out of town preforming, my choir teacher sat down the class and told them that it's not ok to bully me. Specifically me. By name. Which is cool, because she's practically my second mother. And then I learned today that the footbally person that I have 2 classes with and am friends with picked up the bully and told him to leave me alone. Literally picked him up. And I still have no idea who this bully is. It's weird, no one's messed with me since like 4 years ago. But I seriously love the people I know right now.

snitches get stitches?

Last edited:
If you haven't been bullied in 4 years is there a possibility your choir teacher is a bully along with your footbally friend? If your not being bullied it seems like they are bullying an innocent person....

Sounds like you need to have a talk with your choir teacher.

It is possible that others see people picking on you and you are just used to it and therefore don't recognize what they are doing.

That's kind of weird.

If you are not in fact being bullied, and yet are being singled out as a person who is being bullied - is that not bullying?

:lol:

Light Guru might be onto something. Maybe you have been "bullied", but didn't recognize it. (Is it still bullying if the person being bullied doesn't know that they're being bullied?)

And if this was such a big problem, why did she wait till you left to say something to the class?

edit
I mean, it could have easily been a "Look, guys - bullying will not be tolerated in this class" thing, and avoid having to single anyone out.

Not all bullies bully directly at a person. Sometimes they'll drop snide comments and remakes and rumours behind a persons back which in turn results in a casual background distrust/social exclusion for that person. It's a really nasty form because its often very hard to detect early on and can be tricky to work out who started it all

Not all bullies bully directly at a person. Sometimes they'll drop snide comments and remakes and rumours behind a persons back which in turn results in a casual background distrust/social exclusion for that person. It's a really nasty form because its often very hard to detect early on and can be tricky to work out who started it all

So, you beat the crap out of them. Yup.. that sounds fair.. lol

Nahh, my teacher and the football guy are really good friends of mine! I came out to pretty much everyone this year, so I'm guessing the bully person is taking advantage of that. :)

Nahh, my teacher and the football guy are really good friends of mine! I came out to pretty much everyone this year, so I'm guessing the bully person is taking advantage of that. :)

just start complimenting the bully's a$$ a lot, and make random references to golf balls and garden hoses.
its either going to make him uncomfortable enough to back off, or get you a date. win/win!

Yeah that's a great "how we met" story!

"I was literally swept off my feet...!"

Yeah, no. He's a huge Samoan guy, not my type at all!

Most reactions

Back