So I have it.

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's mine.

All mine.

After two years of scrapping by and having to deal with the expense of film I finally have it.

I digital SLR.

I don't think works could describe how excited I am. So I'll stop.

:smileys:

I just took some at the office I was gonna post, but I can't install new software on the computers here.

Boo.

How many pics can you take with a 256mb card?

Just so I know when I'm running low?

bace said:
How many pics can you take with a 256mb card?

Just so I know when I'm running low?

It depends on the camera and what setting you have it on!

I have a one gig card for my 300d, and I keep it on RAW, so I can usually get around 150 pics...on large jpeg I can get around 300.

Looks like I'm gonna have to get a 1gig card. Don't wanna have to keep off loading pics.

bace said:
I just took some at the office I was gonna post, but I can't install new software on the computers here.
You need a nifty little usb card reader. Regardless of admin restrictions, your computer will still recognize the usb device. Even if you get a warning about insufficient privileges, just click ok. It will still recognize it, you're not installing anything. You can do minor post work and resize with microsoft photo editor. Or you can just resize with paint if you don't have photo editor installed. Just copy the pics to your machine, leave a copy on the card for when you get home.

I don't have a card reader.

I'd rather just do it when I get home anyway, cause I was late this morning.

woooohooot bacey
congrats :hugs: wanna see some pics NOW!

Canon 300D.

Not really anything special, but it came at a good price. And I really suck at saving money so...had to grab it while I could.

Grab a card reader when you get a chance...they are $20. Easy to upload and they save your camera's batteries.

Also, if/when you get more batteries...don't bother with Canon brand ones. I get mine from here, they are much cheaper and last longer.

Does your 300D have the hack installed? If not, I'd suggest doing it. It pretty much turns that camera into the more expensive 10D by turning on all the features that have been turned off by Canon. Read about it here

Most reactions

New Topics

Back