so I have this site where I post my photos

Beenha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And I wanted to know what you think about my photos (the goods, the bads, anythings that might be usefull, or even useless if you want to). There are three or four pictures that are colored, but I mostly shoot in black and white so... anyway!
Oh, and the section called "da vida lá" means, in portuguese, something like "about the life out there", because all of them were taken in amazon tribes.

Here: ciuffi.dunked.com

You will get much more response if you actually post pictures here.

This is a community to look at pictures and the rest of us don't profit if people go elsewhere to talk about images.

^^^ Lew expresses our feelings and modus operandi.
I visited your site and you better post them here one by one, as there is a lot to talk about

Ok then, I'll show them in topics as they're shown in my website!

View attachment 51905

$700x0_p17utl3fnk1i831ce81vghmpdhq6.JPG

View attachment 51906
(it's written something like "we sell ice")

Last edited:
You really need to look at how people post here.
If you want comments/critique on images, post 2 or 3 at a time in the appropriate forums.

Woe there, way to may images for anyone to give any meaningful critique.

ok, so I deleted a whole bunch of them, but I would like a general opinion so that's why I posted a lot

In re: the pictures of the city, the first two have everything so cut off and incomplete, that I have no idea what you are trying to show me. Yes, I see the wheeled cart above the bank building but all the impact is lost because it is so tightly shot. A much wider image showing the bank building structure and natural solemnity, yet with the cart suspended above, might have some ironic value but framed as it is, not much impact, imo.

The second - bright building above, dark building below, peoples' heads only, I have no idea what you are trying to show here.

The third, the right side so dark, the people can't be seen. Again, what are we looking at and why.

Hey! I went to your site and looked at the people gallery. I really love your work. :) I think my favorite is the girl getting her face painted. I also like the dog on the boat dock and the woman with the little boy (2nd image). I hope you stay around and post more.

In re: the pictures of the city, the first two have everything so cut off and incomplete, that I have no idea what you are trying to show me. Yes, I see the wheeled cart above the bank building but all the impact is lost because it is so tightly shot. A much wider image showing the bank building structure and natural solemnity, yet with the cart suspended above, might have some ironic value but framed as it is, not much impact, imo.

The second - bright building above, dark building below, peoples' heads only, I have no idea what you are trying to show here.

The third, the right side so dark, the people can't be seen. Again, what are we looking at and why.

thanks for the reply! the first two were shot the first time I went out exclusively for taking photographs and it was actually bad because I was in dangerous places and everything had to be on a hurry. Also, they were taken on a very narrow street, so it was difficult to frame what I wanted. yet, I guess they didn't turned out great, then. I'm not very good at evaluating photos. thanks!

Hey! I went to your site and looked at the people gallery. I really love your work. :) I think my favorite is the girl getting her face painted. I also like the dog on the boat dock and the woman with the little boy (2nd image). I hope you stay around and post more.

thank you!

Most reactions

Back