So I hear this is where all the cool kids hang out

Fidge

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:mrgreen:

Hi there everyone.

You don't know me, but i know all of you (said in ominous echoing voice). Ive been lurking for awhile now, too shy to speak up- I'm just a nerdbomber with a point and shoot camera! :confused:

But then, someone pointed out to me that the M on my camera screen stood for manual mode :blushing: and I've started playing around a bit. Right now I'm shooting with a Cannon Powershot A540 but recently I had a most fortuitous win (ACK! A sweepstakes geek too!), which I will be hocking, err.... selling to the highest bidder and using the proceeds to splurge on a camera (oh the run on sentences!).

I've always wanted to get into photography but other artistic mediums held me hostage and would not let me come out and play. My latest medium passion is collage.

You can see some of my collages here: http://fidgetblogs.deviantart.com/gallery/

The collages actually are what re-piqued my interest in photography. I use a lot of vintage images but would love to be able to create photos for the purpose of collage. My own photos would give me greater control over my final product.

And if that isn't enough to keep me busy, I also am a writer.

http://findingyourself.net

You all will grow to know my family as they are captive subjects. The baby can't crawl yet so he HAS to put up with a camera shoved in his face 24/7 (it helps that he's gorgeous). The other two are old enough to run but they aren't allowed to cross the street so they can't get far. The Hubster hates having his picture taken and is prone to doing things like standing in his boxers grousing like a petulant child about me stalking him with the camera. :sexywink: The dogs are always willing subjects. I suspect they are in it for the pepperoni and not the artistic merit.

I should probably add, I'm in the central Florida area

And scabillions of pictures of the beebee.

scabillions sounds like some disease :lol:

The Hubster deleted my last round of boxer shots before I could upload them. I'll work on ambushing him this week

Oh, I can tell from that intro that you're gonna fit in juuuuuuuust fine. Welcome! Now post post POST! :D

Fidge, welcome aboard.

im also new here too but welcome to the forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back