bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's FRIDAY!!!!

Blakow! Brrrrap! Lickshot! Blap!

Yes, I'm that dileriously tired.

But excited for the coming days of sleep and party. Party and sleep.

Hope your day is quick and painless! Bring on the weekend!

.......lickshot? :scratch:

Oh, never mind.

Yes - Friday!!!!! I am so happy. I expected this work week to have been hellish, starting a new employee and working (yet again) with a consultant who doesn't seem to have another client. BUT - it was decided we don't need any more onsite visits from the consultant, and my new staffer has been sharp and easy to train. :cheer:

So it's the end of a not-so-bad week.

I got to play with a Mamiya 645 for a couple of nights; developed the film last night.....and there might indeed be a purchase in the near future. :heart:

Nothing on tap for the weekend; anyone else have cool plans? :)

It's a Gangsta Rapper/Yardy term. It's ok that you don't know what it is.

What's more important is that you're here.

bace said:
It's a Gangsta Rapper/Yardy term. It's ok that you don't know what it is.

What's more important is that you're here.
awwww....... sappy! :)

Um. I'm uh...what am I doing this weekend? I dunno yet. Can't hang out with my best friend, cuz she's off to Myrtle Beach tommorrow morning. I really should find SOMETHING to do.

small roadtrip to Prescott for an 80th birthday party... :meh:

woohoo. :roll:

JTHphoto said:
small roadtrip to Prescott for an 80th birthday party... :meh:

woohoo. :roll:
Take the camera. Think B&W portraits. ;) That might help make the time pass.

terri said:
Take the camera. Think B&W portraits. ;) That might help make the time pass.

i have been considering it, but i have taken a few thousand pics since Easter. I have about 30-40 hours i need to spend in front of PS to see if there is anything good in there. sadly i think i need a weekend off from the camera... i think the wife is getting jealous of it. :lol:

Cleaning, painting and decluttering in preparation for listing our house for sale :puke:

Bace, Mabel is my grandmothers name. So you made me think of her....... thanks! She is a kick. She got her first tattoo at 80 and now has 4...also she got her nose pierced not too long ago. She tells the most raunchy jokes too. Hmmmmm.....yes we are related. Have a great weekend! : )

photo gal said:
Bace, Mabel is my grandmothers name. So you made me think of her....... thanks! She is a kick. She got her first tattoo at 80 and now has 4...also she got her nose pierced not too long ago. She tells the most raunchy jokes too. Hmmmmm.....yes we are related. Have a great weekend! : )

That's the kind of Grandma I want to be :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back