So it's Thursday... which is actually Friday...

who's round is it ?

I'll have a pint of London Pride please

hahahah Vicky ... don't touch beer anymore... ok ok... at least till another evening :) hehehheheeh it's cool to read drunken posts :) and it's saturday sweety... not thursday or friday :p

Nah sweetie... It's saturday night now... but then it was thursday night.... i think.. hehehe... actually it was very very early friday night looking back.

But guess what!?!?!?! Saturday night = more alcohol! yay!!! Oh i love being 21 and having disposable income! hehehe.

hehe well have fun tonight or whatever it is now.
We shall wait for more to come in this thread when you had your share of alcohol i guess.

well, toonight it ewas satruday gere and i know what you must haave feeld like.............orits sunyda morinn. i duno. im off to beddd. byeee

Meysha said:
Nah sweetie... It's saturday night now... but then it was thursday night.... i think.. hehehe... actually it was very very early friday night looking back.

But guess what!?!?!?! Saturday night = more alcohol! yay!!! Oh i love being 21 and having disposable income! hehehe.

are you 21...oh yeah..

And you are worst then me when it comes to drinking.

I spent my faux friday night in a club full of high people (I was the DD)...BOY WAS THAT FUN! I got home at 4am....not happy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back