So Long

plentygood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the last picture I took before my camera was stolen and I'd like to hear some thoughts or critiques on it. Do you like it? Hate it?

Photography013i.jpg

Thanks for looking!:D

Your camera got stolen??? :( Oh. That is not good!!! That's why we haven't see very much of you of late, is it? Too bad....

But the photo is not bad.
I even like the noisy sky!
And I thoroughly like bare winter trees silhouetted against a beautiful sky ... and the the ball basket sure adds to the whole. Night is falling, no one's playing any more. Nice.

But I don't like where you placed your sig ... it should be in the bottom right.

(And now that I've seen your avatar once more, I feel like getting my pic taken from inside the fridge :D).

Hmm crituiqe thgs photo... OK well it seems that it's a picture of a Basketball goal at dusk. There are alot of basketball goals at parks in the Ghetto A.K.A. "Cracktown". Alot of things get stolen in Cracktown after dusk.... Sorry I couldn't resist a smart a#% comment. That sucks that your camera got stolen. Was it insured?? I hope you get it back. The shot is good, not really my thing but to each his own.

Thanks for the comments. Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise that it got taken. I want a dSLR, but I've gotten into the mentality that at 15 years old I'm just wasting my time trying to save the money (it's hard to get a decent job until you're 16 because of AR laws), but now I've finally got the drive to save.

I like the photo ... a lot ...

May I ask how your camera was stolen? I hate thieves.... *looks around suspiciously* lol. Hope you'll get another soon :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back