So much to learn.

pwrstrk02

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been doing some serious studying. I want to do pet photography and portraits. This will be my first Professional digital, and I'm going to jump into a nikon d7000. :0 I have done some on my regular film camera, but got tired of paying to have a roll developed to find I don't like them. That isn't the sole reason for moving to to digital, but a big part.
My dog is the one that has inspired me to start pet photography. I love the action shots, and I love to capture the pet in a dog and their personality that only the owners ever realy see. I like portraits that capture more personality than just "a yearbook photo".
Another thing I like, is automotive photography. I like sexy cars, I like old classic cars, I like to "see" what the vehicle is all about. I also think the over produced car pictures are cool too.
So, is the d7000 good enough? I plan on spending $3k for camera and lenses, new computer ( which I'm in dire need of anyway ), and Photoshop.
I usualy go full bore when I do something. If I don't like it, no big deal, I tried. I picked up the guitar five years ago, learned every song I could think of, then just stopped. Beings I'm a huge animal lover (not PETA extreme ), I think this should let me capture the beauty in everyones pet that one should expect.
I know I have a long way to go to a paid shoot, but I'll get there.
Thanks to whoever started this forum. Forums are the best way to read and understand anything and everything about anything and everything that a person could ever want or need to know.
Randy.
I'm on my iPhone and this was taken by iPhone. If it's too big, feel free to remove. This is my inspiration.
09de6724.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back