SO SO SO Happy ... Wonderful Camera my new Nikon 7100

I'm very happy for you! Now, go have some FUN with your new camera!!!

I hope you will keep in mind that your new camera has some of the best High-ISO performance available in any APS-C sensor camera made...so...maybe check out how to use the AUTO ISO setting to allow you to "leverage" both that lens's amazing focal length range and the sensor. It's winter time now, so, as you know the light levels are pretty low compared to say, July,August,and September...so the need for higher ISO levels like 500,640,800, and up to 1600 is going to be an ever-present need during almost all non-flash situations.

Awesome to hear you went back and got yourself a d7100. A great camera for the Holidays :)

I hope you will keep in mind that your new camera has some of the best High-ISO performance available in any APS-C sensor camera made...so...maybe check out how to use the AUTO ISO setting to allow you to "leverage" both that lens's amazing focal length range and the sensor. It's winter time now, so, as you know the light levels are pretty low compared to say, July,August,and September...so the need for higher ISO levels like 500,640,800, and up to 1600 is going to be an ever-present need during almost all non-flash situations.

thanks for the tips Derrel ... I appreciate it and will definitely keep the ISO up ... so gray and cloudy every day.. since thanksgiving..

Awesome to hear you went back and got yourself a d7100. A great camera for the Holidays :)
yes definitely makes everything so much better...

$1486687_10152095472089634_1555162614_n.jpgHaving fun now with my Mr Cash with the new camera in low light..... he likes his photos taken..

Congrats..I would manually adjust your Iso..Not let the camera decide...

getting there...watching videos now on the camera ...so many little things and buttons.. make the difference.. I love this camera.:wink:

getting there...watching videos now on the camera ...so many little things and buttons.. make the difference.. I love this camera.:wink:

If your little lassies or MR Crash are running around, then you can pump up that iso to raise your shutter speeds to prevent their limbs or bodies from being blurry.

I was very happy with my D7000. I'm sure the D7100 is extra special. Enjoy your new camera! :)

If your little lassies or MR Crash are running around, then you can pump up that iso to raise your shutter speeds to prevent their limbs or bodies from being blurry.
I will do that.. also have horses and another dog.. fish and another parrot and parakeets.. bunny, chickens.. mini farm.. lots of subjects.. :wink:

I was very happy with my D7000. I'm sure the D7100 is extra special. Enjoy your new camera! :)

thanks so much.. just glad I made the right choice in the end.

Congratulations!

From everything I've heard about it, it has to be a great camera.

Most reactions

Back