So.... the forum is messed up or is it me?

misstwinklytoes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Used to when I read a thread it would go unbold.... Now it does not. Well, it doesn't for the first ten or so at the top of the page. After that it does. Did my lovely 2 year old change a setting or something I don't know about?

Things are working fine with the forum on my end.

Have you tried delete your cache files (temp internet files) and rebooting your machine?

I think the forum is messed up. Perhaps for different reasons than you gave. :p

Apparently clearing the cache helped. Thanks. Now everything's marked read though :D

I think things move so fast here(that's a good thing), that you would have to keep hitting refresh about every two minutes to keep up!

Love reading it all though, it's a hoot.

Make sure that instead of using your back button, use the link at the top and bottom of the page to go back to the index page. Some browsers, when you hit the back button, don't reload the previous page. They use the one that is cached. If you do hit the back button, hit refresh to update the page. Then it should show the one's you've been to.

I think things move so fast here(that's a good thing), that you would have to keep hitting refresh about every two minutes to keep up!

Love reading it all though, it's a hoot.

I love that here. Always something to talk about. Now I'm leaving before I hijack a solved thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back