SO this is...

Jnet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
web.uvic.ca
I see I did not see this thread when I first signed up. Ahah! Now you can all meet me and the crazyiness that seeps out into my already looopy photography! Actually I think I'm more loopy than anything. Anyways. haha. I live in Victoria BC right now attending Uvic. Blah! Boring as hell it is. Buuuuuut.... I have been accepted into the Western Academy of photography for next year! yay!!!

I am in love with Macros. Sometimes I just can't get close enough. All in all I do a lot of everything else too.

Now I will go post a pic in the self portrait thread... u can follow me there...

Cheers!

Welcome JNet. You have a great eye for portraits (doesn't hurt that you have great lookin friends to model for you) I'm also jealous that you live in such a beautiful place while I'm stuck in this Desert.

hi jnet,

good to have ya here! :) nice to read your comments and see the pics you have posted. Look forward to seeing more.

cheers!

Welcome Jnet!!! Love that B&W pic you put in the self portrait thread..very cool. :D

Have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!

Welcome, I also wanted to attend the Western Acadamy.. but I havnt fully convinced myself that its what I want to do :? Was there a waiting list?

Welcome Jnet, I've a weakness for macros too so look forward to seeing your posts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back