So this won... Whats your CC on it?

Abby Rose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just the county fair, nothing too fancy. However, I'm a fair junkie and I collect the ribbons. :blushing: So it made me happy.

Best of Show, Single Enlargement, Black and White, Youth Division.

I didn't think it was very special, but I entered it because I really had nothing interesting for the category and I figured this was technically acceptable, with focus and stuff. You know?

What do you think of it? I still dont love it...

Last edited:
I like it. Gives me kind of a WWII feeling, a sad photos. I love black and white photos simply do to the fact that they make you think and describe the photo better then color would.

Best of Show...

Well... what else was shown?

I've judged at the local fair a couple of years. I think it's a fine entry.

The three lines formed by the fencing and the horizon all converge, giving a feeling of depth to the image, along with the selective focus. I think the tones are OK. What you offered here is a slightly unique perspective of a very common subject... and larger than life.

Good goin'!

-Pete

I think it is interesting. I am kind of with you. I don't love it but I think it is a decent shot you know.

I like it as well.

Similar to one of mine.

P1040226sm.jpg

It looks okay on-screen. It was entered as a print; how was "the print"???? Was it a good, big, high-quality print? Right now what I am looking at is a TPF screen JPEG, not even as large as a postcard...it's difficult to see a whole lot on such a small image, but I do like the size distortion of the barbed wire against the background grasses.

Most reactions

Back