so, what kind of car do you drive?

captain-spanky said:
i guess pick-ups and 4x4s are an american thing then... :wink:
I believe so but I have to admit I was a little caught up in with the craze until I actually bought one. I like to do a lot hiking and outdoors stuff so I thought a 4x4 might be useful. It wasn't because unless you drive a lot in the snow or go out to "no man's land" then a 2wd vechicle was just as good.

I love to drive and good handling with good acceleration is what I look for in a car. My dad kind of talked me into getting my Toyota Tacoma along with my own idea that a 4x4 might be useful. It's as agile as a tank and accelerates like one in comparison to a coupe. I've driven some of my friend's trucks/SUVs and they are basically all the same. It's just a matter of personal preference as to which you'll like more.

My dream car would be the Mazda RX-7 shown below but I doubt I'll ever get one. Whenever I can save enough money I'll probably trade in my truck for some sporty coupe.

RX7_1.jpg

RX7_2.jpg

drove him/(her?? :? ) home last night!! :)

4runner001or-vi.jpg

graigdavis said:
a 4WD SUV is a male.

very nice :salute:

When I was little my Dad named all of his cars with women's names. He said that cars are always female. That way, when they break down and leave you hanging, you can call them a *****. :twisted:

photogoddess said:
That way, when they break down and leave you hanging, you can call them a *****. :twisted:

:LOL: Been there done that!

Right now I drive this piece of crap

And since I'm a Bowie fan I call it the "Tin Can" (Space Oddity reference)

suzuki%20alto.jpg

this isn't mine btw, mine is red and has a big dent on the side cuz some a-hole drove into it :(

I'm saving up my money for an Alpina B6 (BMW) for those who don't know what it looks like:

Alpina_B6_e21.jpg

zio said:
98 Jeep Cherokee Sport...its windshield is a rock magnet

Same here :lol: mines red so I call her ruby... shes also real dirty from the trails, but no chips or cracks in the winshield... yet

Montana living means you need one with all the snow in winter. Theres a funny joke about 4x4's up here. We get a lot of Californians up here in the summer driving their 2wd's, I hear people refer to them as the "Flatlanders Vehicle" :lol:

Most reactions

Back