So who would be interested in a trip to Vegas this October?

Vegas Trip?

• Total voters
Summer's half over and I'm itchin to get away. I'm still having Zion withdrawls but have been thinking about that TPF meeting in Vegas that Chase was talking about. Anyone else wanna come???

photogoddess said:
Summer's half over and I'm itchin to get away. I'm still having Zion withdrawls but have been thinking about that TPF meeting in Vegas that Chase was talking about. Anyone else wanna come???

I'm unemployed now....no extra money to spare.... :cry:

terri said:
photogoddess said:

So what you're saying is...we need to start the TPF - Take Terri to Vegas Fund? 8)

Anyone else wanna come???
I still have a week's worth of vacation I have to take before October ends, so yeah, I'm all over it!

I've actually never even been to Vegas before. Laughlin and Reno a bunch of times, but never Vegas.

terri said:
photogoddess said:

Time to start thumbing your way west or hop on a freight train, know any Box Car Willy songs :lol:

Jeff Canes said:
terri said:
photogoddess said:

Time to start thumbing your way west or hop on a freight train, know any Box Car Willy songs :lol:

I like the fund idea better, thanks!! :p

So it's looking like it's just me then huh? :( Oh well. I'll just have to see what Candy and Bubbles charge for a friendly photo shoot out on the strip :p

malachite said:
So it's looking like it's just me then huh? :( Oh well. I'll just have to see what Candy and Bubbles charge for a friendly photo shoot out on the strip :p

You think they'd let us get some shots in a cat house??? :eek: :p

Most reactions

Back