So yea, im back from the Lake District....>

Hi, can i ask what post-proccesing has gone into these images?
and also what kit your using?

(nice photos :))

#4 is absolutely amazing!! The shot almost seems to be made up. It has different types of clouds, trees, light, sky, and terrain. The path is leading me to an unrealistic world and the fence is maintaining my enthusiasm. I love it!! Where can I buy #4? For real! Is it for sell?

Absolutely stunning Arch.

I only did the area by car, such a shame now to see what I missed.

Camelot indeed.

You real know how to work up a shot.

Nicely done......show the originals some day. Would love to see the comparison.

hehe thanks

I really like #2 and #4. I'm leaning a bit more tward 4 though. I like the composition and colors in the sky.

cheers

These are awesome! #3 is my favorite though.

Thanks v.much

Wow. Fantastic series.

Dani.

cheers

They're all fantastic images. The last two are definatlet my favoritse, but all of them have that wow factor.

I had to come back for another look. These are soooooo gorgeous.

you cheeky devil you

I just had to add ''awesome'' to this thread

cheers

Hi, can i ask what post-proccesing has gone into these images?
and also what kit your using?

(nice photos :))

yea just as i said above really...my camera kit is just average, but i use ND grad filters to help get the correct exposure in camera.. the rest is just photoshop tweeks... but i have been using the programme for 12 years so i should know what im doing!

#4 is absolutely amazing!! The shot almost seems to be made up. It has different types of clouds, trees, light, sky, and terrain. The path is leading me to an unrealistic world and the fence is maintaining my enthusiasm. I love it!! Where can I buy #4? For real! Is it for sell?

Thanks.. i am planning on getting all my best images on a site where prints will be available, so in the near future hopefully yes. ;)

Absolutely stunning Arch.

I only did the area by car, such a shame now to see what I missed.

Camelot indeed.

lol yea you need to give those mountains a good climb.... its really stunning up there... but i did a bit by car too, just to get more photos :p

These are awesome, you have a great style.

Wow...these are some stunning landscapes. Well done bro.

these are stunning..Very beautifully captured. I have to say #4 is my fav.

Thanks for commenting guys ;)

Stunning shots Arch, 4 is my Favourite, but all simply stunning.

Your driver certainly knew the best places to take you, whoever they maybe?

:wink:

Ah, if it isn't my good friend Dave Wrong! :lol:

oh hell yea the driver was the shiz at navigation... good thing really i could have died on those rocks! :mrgreen:

great collection of shots, but 3 stands out in particular

Most reactions

New Topics

Back