So....

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
1.gif

wazzup?

pascal

I'm currently listening to Loaded by the Velvet Underground and trying to control my rage that I'm feeling towards Sprint PCS.

I've just had breakfast and am now going to browse TPF and look if everyone here behaves nicely ;) ;) ;).

Pascal, you've been away for a while. What WAS up with you???

I have just finished dinner... a litle late mind you 11:30PM after getting home from a semi decent date.

Oh yea and i ditched sprint and went to verizon.... much better. :)

Watching tv...

I've just had breakfast and am now going to browse TPF and look if everyone here behaves nicely ;) ;) ;).

Pascal, you've been away for a while. What WAS up with you???

busy, busy, busy...(or pretending to be). Still am (and taking lots of pictures too), but hope to pick up where I left here. Happy New Year btw!

pascal

Ah. Happy New Year back to you!
Are you planning to be somewhere special at the end of May of this very year, by any chance???

(Oh, I guess I remember you said you can't ... too busy, was that the reason again?)

;)

You must have been away for a wile....I dunno who you are......um....hi,
sneaky.gif
I'm new here
sneaky.gif

Hi! It doesn't feel like that long, but if you've managed to get to 1500 posts in the meantime, then I've been away for a while or you really got hooked on TPF...:lol:

@LaFoto: sorry, May is no good for me...:(, travelling through the US probably

pascal

Hi! It doesn't feel like that long, but if you've managed to get to 1500 posts in the meantime, then I've been away for a while or you really got hooked on TPF...:lol:

Yeah, prolly the latter :lmao: a forum I have been member of since 2003 I have only 2,707 posts, on a sight I work on as mainsite administration and low level forum mod I have an entire 1430 posts(most of wich abuse report logs) since Jul 2006 and another site I work on as both main site and forum administration I have a massive 194 posts since Sep 2006.

They really seem to be adding up much faster on TPF that anywhere else I visit :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back