So...

jocose said:
The Bace has spoken!

Can you smellelelelelelelelelel what the BACE is coookin!

I'm focusing on TPF.

I made it through Friday night. Wow. That's a huge step. I drank atleast 8 beers from 12:30 pm until 12am, and not once did I have a cigarette.

I did WANT to smoke, but my friends got me through it. I also found a new habbit, that's equally as bad ass.

Toothpick.

Oh yeah!

I think you've done incredibly well. :D :thumbup:

Unless, of course, you're lying about it all.

I resent that notion.

How about you contact me on msn for once woman.

I gave you a shout out once and you ignored me. You're blocked now. :mrgreen:

I leave my comp on all the time. I didn't ignor you, I just wasn't home. Sorry hun. Seriously. Just message me now.

Actually YES!!

Today at 10:30pm will be the end to the first week. I gotta say, I put myself through some major tests this weekend. Friday was Patty's day. And Saturday I got really smashed aswell.

I find that not smoking is kinda boring. Usually when I get bored of being inside a club, I would just ask someone to come out for a smoke with me.

Now I basically have to buy another beer or leave. Buying another beer is pretty expensive, but I guess it's not as bad as getting lung cancer.

Anyway. Still going strong. I'm not turning back now. First week is over, I'm not having any serious cravings. And now that I've gone through that week, I will refuse to smoke again.

Thanks for everyone's support!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back