So...

I guess we should all thank Rob for not sharing ... if it was the same round, that is ...

OMG, I can't believe you really started this thread, Hertz!!!!!!!!! After seeing this post, there was some danger that I'd brie needing a fresh pair, as I laughed pretty havartily. Butt the crisis was averted.

As for you, rumour has it your fave is something old and blue? Danish perhaps? Or is your preference something French?

i may keep many things down my pants..... none of which is cheese..... well at least i dont think so anyway..... i suppose the female equivalent would be to keep fish down the nickers..... i'v crossed the line again havent i!..... sorry :mrgreen:

^^ 'Cheeses', yer trying to get banned, aren't ya Arch? And on Hertz' thread, of all places. Repent...

Antarctican said:
^^ 'Cheeses', yer trying to get banned, aren't ya Arch? And on Hertz' thread, of all places. Repent...

Its ok anty, hertz has a british sense of humour......... although he may also have the british sense of supremacy, in which case im in trouble :( :mrgreen:

Well, since we're hijacking his thread anyway, just tell him you're dyslexic and thought someone described their knickers as being full of carp.

now you've taken it to a lower level anty...... and i have to say, i find your sense of humour offensive :wink: :p

I read and re-read the previous ten posts hoping at least one would make me laugh out loud but sadly, no pun in ten did...

BTW, I keep a spare house key in my boxers...

Most reactions

Back