Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...apparently there's been some sort of semi accident about 3 miles from my house...and a huge section of highway is closed off and for hours now I've been seeing flashing lights go by towards it. The RUMOR is that it's some sort of hazardous something or other. Should I be scared?

If there are strange things growing out of my face next time you see a self portrait of me, you'll know why. :p

Ok....so from what people are saying, a big barrel of acid of some sort spilled. A BARREL. Like, a 55 gallon drum. ...that small of an amount, and it was bad enough that the road is still closed, and there were cleanup crews going on there ALL night. That's kinda scary. Wonder what would have happened if it were a larger container! :shock:

We too had one today, I 65 is closed both ways for the entire day, due to a hazmat spill, wierd huh ?

For situations such as described, having a properly programmed uhf/vhf scanner can reduce anxiety while satisfying curiosity.

i wonder why the drive around barrels of toxic waste close to your place ;)

i would be concerned generally ...

the worst things we get here are unexploded bombs from WWII (last time I had to be evacuated ;) )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back