Soccer under the lights

camjam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jimandlauraphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple from my latest outing. Overcast with a light rain with the stadium lights on at the beginning of the game; dark by games end. Now shooting in RAW and processing with CS6's Bridge. Still working on how to processing out the noise.

AustinHallas2mhs.jpg

AustinHallasmhs.jpg

paulFox3mhs.jpg

In #3 I wish the player in the background wasn't there and that and that I had captured the entire player's feet. But I like the symmetry of the two players.

Last edited:
Great shots. A bit on the dark and warm side.

A credit to the expert help I've been receiving. I cannot tell you how much your guidance has helped. I will recalibrate my monitor again but it may be my eyes. Struggling late in the game trying to keep the shutter speed up after the sun has set. I need to get over the mental hurtle and bump the ISO as needed. I am not a 100% confident on noise reduction yet. I will try and brighten these later today.

Be careful of the light in your room. If you are in constantly changing light it will cause you some editing problems like this. Especially the dark/light problem
I don't think I ever asked what your monitor was for your desktop unit?
I don't think I did much for you. You had a great start to begin with! Just a few little questions here and there! Glad I could be of help-you are most welcome!

That first one wasn't showing when I looked yesterday. LOVE that action!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back