Soft BDSM (NSFW)

cauzimme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a shooting with a sweet lady who was looking for Sub photos, she was touring and didn't had any kinky accessories so we had to use mine, and i'm pretty much Vanilla, so we improvised.

23727165309_c667a658d6_z.jpg

I wish I was smarter on that one, I was the one pulling the collar, so it was hell to focus with one hand (baby hand problem) I would have been better with a different focus, but I still like the Idea behind it.

23727165389_8d01329e8b_z.jpg

23468195543_1d933752c8.jpg
23466746494_53e580e96f.jpg

Okay, that one, I had a hard time to remove her foot tatoo, she made me remove all of her tatoos, she had a big one next to her left breast it was okay, but the foot is a mess. I prefer the B&W one, she likes the color better.

I think the black and white for that photo works better. I think the skin tone clashes with the rest of the scene. But thats just my preference. Well done

I really like the first one. Has a great mood to it I think. It could be improved by having a somewhat wider depth of field to get more of the chain in focus, but as it is I still really like the photo.

You're coming on really well! It's not my scene but I enjoy seeing your enthusiasm, your creativity and the way you are developing your skills.
(I hope that doesn't come across as being patronising, you already have far more creativity than I do.)

1 and 2 I really like.
#1 I agree with Dan, a slightly wider DoF would be better but it's still good.
#2 I'd get the level straight (simple to do if you use LR) and consider the crop with the rule of thirds in mind. I see you cropped to keep the full reflection (nice!) but perhaps a little more on top, too, to bring her back to the bottom third line? :)

P.S. Happy new year!

Multiple thoughts:

#1: you've read my previous comments about DoF on this specific shot so I won't belabor those. Lots of good art possibilities playing with DoF and this kind of theme/genre. Another option....not black lingerie, lots of shadow and let the chain catch the light. You avoid the black lingerie so those body parts don't disappear in to shadow. You could even shoot nudes and then do a one directional light so most of the body is in shadow or only outlined. But the chain stands out and glitters from the light. If you are going to do a narrow DoF with it, my preference is to start in the foreground (and let it blur as it moves closer to your model).

#2: Lovely pose. Nice reflection and I'd suggest you play with that some more--lots of great possibilities using reflections. I understand why she wants her face blurred but this kind of genre/role (sub) works well with a mask or a blindfold or gag that would obscure her face. Or even have her head down in submission (and hide her face at the same time by having her head down as if submitted to her dom).

#3: I prefer the B&W too. The blur on her foot/DoF and the blur on her face messes with the photo for me. You can use items to help cover over tattoos (rope, bindings, blanket, pillow, or remove a bra...drape it partially over the foot with the tattoo and then pose her so it's still a safe photo. Or another piece of lingerie (like some sheer fabric from a slip or teddy) strategically draped over the tattoo. Or...if you know ahead of time you're going to have to remove the tattoos post-production, then put some derma blend over them. On a pale model, it won't look great and won't hide the tattoo completely but it will make the post production job easier (effectively fading the lines and colors in the tattoo).

One other tip if you shoot this again--try some Shibari. Or afterwards (when there are rope marks on the skin--great bodyscapes that way). Lovely art possibilities with ropes.

Last edited:
Joe, Dan, and Grandad have you well covered on C&C, and I agree with everything they said. :)

It may not work for this genre, but since most of your clients don't want their faces shown, have you thought of getting an assortment of masquerade masks like these? masquerade masks for women - Google Search
It may look better than blurring their faces.

You're coming on really well! It's not my scene but I enjoy seeing your enthusiasm, your creativity and the way you are developing your skills.
(I hope that doesn't come across as being patronising, you already have far more creativity than I do.)

1 and 2 I really like.
#2 I'd get the level straight (simple to do if you use LR) and consider the crop with the rule of thirds in mind. I see you cropped to keep the full reflection (nice!) but perhaps a little more on top, too, to bring her back to the bottom third line? :)

P.S. Happy new year!

Thank you :) For the CC and for the encouragement :)

Multiple thoughts:

#1: you've read my previous comments about DoF on this specific shot so I won't belabor those. Lots of good art possibilities playing with DoF and this kind of theme/genre. Another option....not black lingerie, lots of shadow and let the chain catch the light. You avoid the black lingerie so those body parts don't disappear in to shadow. You could even shoot nudes and then do a one directional light so most of the body is in shadow or only outlined. But the chain stands out and glitters from the light. If you are going to do a narrow DoF with it, my preference is to start in the foreground (and let it blur as it moves closer to your model).

#2: Lovely pose. Nice reflection and I'd suggest you play with that some more--lots of great possibilities using reflections. I understand why she wants her face blurred but this kind of genre/role (sub) works well with a mask or a blindfold or gag that would obscure her face. Or even have her head down in submission (and hide her face at the same time by having her head down as if submitted to her dom).

#3: I prefer the B&W too. The blur on her foot/DoF and the blur on her face messes with the photo for me. You can use items to help cover over tattoos (rope, bindings, blanket, pillow, or remove a bra...drape it partially over the foot with the tattoo and then pose her so it's still a safe photo. Or another piece of lingerie (like some sheer fabric from a slip or teddy) strategically draped over the tattoo. Or...if you know ahead of time you're going to have to remove the tattoos post-production, then put some derma blend over them. On a pale model, it won't look great and won't hide the tattoo completely but it will make the post production job easier (effectively fading the lines and colors in the tattoo).

One other tip if you shoot this again--try some Shibari. Or afterwards (when there are rope marks on the skin--great bodyscapes that way). Lovely art possibilities with ropes.

Thank again for your great CC it's always a pleasure to read you.

Joe, Dan, and Grandad have you well covered on C&C, and I agree with everything they said. :)

It may not work for this genre, but since most of your clients don't want their faces shown, have you thought of getting an assortment of masquerade masks like these? masquerade masks for women - Google Search
It may look better than blurring their faces.

1 and 2 I really like.

P.S. Happy new year!

Thank you :)
For the CC and for the encouragement :)
Happy New Year too!

Most reactions

Back