Softball Collage

Deadeye008

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hamblinphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I making a collage for my sister-in-law that plays softball for her high school team. Gonna give it to her as a b-day/graduation present. Here is what I've come up with. Let me know what you think, comments and suggestions if any. Thanks.:mrgreen:
JenCollagePreview25.jpg

Thanks! I really love shooting sports and this has been a project that I'm really proud of.

It looks truely great. I would be very proud if I were you. Everything seems to flow seamlessly together. She will love it I'm sure.

My school is also "The Lancers" :lmao: Only we are the Grant Lancers

Nice Job here. I bought a really expensive program ( Express Digital ) and now I do most of my collages in PS.

That looks really good, how big is it suppose to be when you give it to her?
It will be 12"x24". I'm having it done on canvas with a matte finish mounted on 3/8" foam board. I have a couple other 16"x20" sports shots that I had done like that and they turned out great so I figured I'd do this one on the same stuff.

wow! that is excellent... like deepspring said... "Everything seems to flow seamlessly together" ... I will keep practicing! x

That looks great. I have a neice that has played for years. She would love something like that. Nice Job.

That looks amazing! What program did you use?
I used PS Elements 5.0 :mrgreen: By the way, the print got here today and it looks awesome! The colors look amazing on it. Tomorrow is her B-day so I'm gonna go pick up a nice frame for it before we head over to her house.

That looks pretty cool! I know several players who would love to have on of those done :)

Most reactions

Back