Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recent shots of two of my daughters.
Any comments are welcome. :D

69033185_6b1a7f2574_o.jpg

69033163_d50573c7f0_o.jpg

69034666_68d317a728_o.jpg

69034646_92ae4b4a44_o.jpg

All 4 of these are great Jon! Your oldest daughter has beautiful green eyes. You just don't get to see a lot of shots of with deep green, it's usually blue. And of course the youner one's eyes are beautiful as well. Even though I can't see the color of her eyes, I think #4 is my fav here. The angle/glasses combination is super to me :thumbsup:

What does "soft box" mean?
They are all really nice, I like the use of light here, coming a bit from the side.
You eldest daughter is very, very pretty. Be glad she posed for you!
Does she like her photos?
I have only one daughter to photograph, and I would love to photograph her much more often, but she hates the very action plus the results (and she would not need to!).

I think the young one still is too young to be too self-conscious, right? She's just happy, I think :D

Was the middle one writing a letter maybe, while you took these??? ;) ;) ;)

Great series and use of the softbox light. The second and last are standouts for me. Your daughters are beautiful!

Thanks jake. :D glad you enjoyed these. I love her green eyes too!

Hey lafoto! Here's a pic of my light setup:
softbox9ft.jpg

I used the one light and a reflector board to the right for all these shots.
Middle one was...grumpy :( so no shots today. My eldest is getting more comfortable in front of the cam :thumbup: lucky for me! :D

These are very nice, but can I make one suggestion? Bring your softbox really close to the subject especially with older kids... it makes their eyes look sooooo nice... as it makes the catchlights bigger and more noticeably squarer... is that the Wescott you have?...

Here's an example... honestly, I bring that softbox as close as possible - in this case, he could reach out and touch it to the left of him without getting up from where he is seated... I really would like to invest in a 4 foot by 6 foot one for even better catchlights ;) The catchlights on my son look better because he has bigger eyes - my daughter's eyes are very difficult to work with... I'd think your kids would have some great catchlights in their big eyes too! :)
cmas04.jpg

hi jodie and thanks for looking in. I'll definitely heed your advice and move that puppy in closer. :D
Light is an Alien Bees 800W with Lightgear USA 30 x 40 softbox.

Chekd yer website...beautiful work jodie...welcome to TPF!

They are all beautiful and nice and close. (I don't like the light angle on #3..it looks too flat.)

2, 4 - neat!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back