Softbox?

Bru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am working on outdoor shoots, but would like to set up an in-home studio in the future; what would be a good soft box or flash to get for now to work with outdoor, but also use for indoor?
I'm also going to be practicing newborn photography very soon with a friend of mine's son, and I'm due in February so I will be practicing with my daughter then as well. I'd like something I can use for that, as newborn shoots will probably be inside with sets put together with blankets, props, etc.

Thanks!!

I am working on outdoor shoots, but would like to set up an in-home studio in the future; what would be a good soft box or flash to get for now to work with outdoor, but also use for indoor?
I'm also going to be practicing newborn photography very soon with a friend of mine's son, and I'm due in February so I will be practicing with my daughter then as well. I'd like something I can use for that, as newborn shoots will probably be inside with sets put together with blankets, props, etc.

Thanks!!

What gear do you have now?

Also, listing a budget usually helps.

p!nK

Whoops sorry! Budget is slim, for a flash or softbox alone I'd like to stay below $200. However, if there is a "kit" out there that comes with a decent amount of stuff, I could possibly justify up to $400...possibly. (Husband's the one who brings in the dough so I'd have to do some begging :sexywink:)
Right now I have:
D50
D3100
Tamron 28-80mm
Nikkor 18-55mm VR
Nikkor 55-200mm VR

I don't even have a tripod at this point >< I need to slowly build my inventory.

Most reactions

Back