Software for Collage

That's not a collage, that is a print layout. This is a collage photo. Are you trying to print multiple sized of the same photo for packet sales or what. Also what Operating system?

Ok, i wasn't sure how it was called.

Yes it is for a schoolproject. We need to print over 400 photo's all in same layout and size. We would like to save the layout as JPEG so we can send it to a printlab for printing.

For windows

Last edited:
Any decent printer should have those types of layouts already done. You just send them the photo(s) and they take care of the rest.

I allready set it up in lightroom. Just need to save it as jpeg once the orders are complete.

I was hoping for a software which could do it in batch and save it for me.

Most of the software that I am aware of that will do that is proprietary. I have Epson printers so I use Epson Print Layout program. Does exactly what you want, for Epson Printers. That is why it is so much easier to just send the photo(s) to the printer. They will have the software that will produce the layout you want and for them it is a simple drag&drop.

I emailed the printlab see if they would do that. They ussually don't because everything is automated and pre programmed etc. Thats why I was looking for a software. I probably use lightroom if they wont do it.

Photoshop can do this. It'd be kind of slow. but it can. If you get really stuck I do know of one other option that uses free software, but it's kind of funky.

Most reactions

Back