Software to help scanning photos

Techno79

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've got a flatbed scanner (HP CM1017 MFP) and was wondering if anyone knows any software that makes it easier to scan a lot of photos. Ideally I'm after some software that will detect multiple photos on the glass and straighten them out. If it is able to do any automated image correction then that is a bonus.

Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Straighten them as you place them, scanners tend to do what it says on the tin, scan, the other things need input from the individual. Roll on full automation so fat people don't even need to feed themselves, what's the world coming to. H

I work in the scanner industry and I have heard of a program that tries to detect multiple photos on a flatbed. But I have also heard that the program doesn't work too well from one of our customers.

If you are scanning many photos, you may want to look for a scanner with an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) or send your photos out to be scanned.

You can do this in Photoshop.
File - Automate - Crop and Straighten Photos

Straighten them as you place them, scanners tend to do what it says on the tin, scan, the other things need input from the individual. Roll on full automation so fat people don't even need to feed themselves, what's the world coming to. H

What a grouch!! I think someone isn't getting enough sex!! :lmao:

Most reactions

Back