Solar Eclipse this weekend

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone! I have been doing some research on how to photograph the solar eclipse this weekend. I live on the west coast which is supposed to get the best view of it. So i was curious on the best and cost effective way to photograph it. I read that if you use your camera it can hurt it so i was wondering about using disposal cameras just for the one night. It would be cheap and don't take a chance hurting my good camera. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Josh

Interesting but it looks like the eclipse will not be visible from the Bay Area?

Interesting but it looks like the eclipse will not be visible from the Bay Area?
That's what I thought so too man. All the solar eclipse path videos/articles say to view the eclipse you'll have to travel north to Reno or Redding and was also asking my wife if she'll be intersted in taking a trip up there. But, on the news and some websites, they say we will be able to see a partial eclipse. Basically, the sun will look like a crescent moon. so, I'm all ready for it.

I want to photograph the trail of venus anyways and so I bought my welders glass and the guy who sold it to me said he's sold 400 pieces in the last 4 days! One of those idiots must be right. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back