SOLD! Nikon D610 FX Body - Japan Import + Extras

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have for sale is my beloved Nikon D610 full frame body. This is a Japan import which differs no different than US import models. The only difference is the secondary language option is Japanese instead of Spanish.

It was a mistake I made when buying this camera brand new, I didn't pay attention. Bought the wrong one but it's been an incredible camera. The only caveat is that Nikon won't service it in the US but other 3rd party camera shops won't have a problem.

It has never been serviced, doesn't need to be. There is dust on the sensor unfortunately, I don't really have time to get it cleaned. The dust is a common thing when changing lenses, it happens. It only affects image quality when you using really small apertures. You can buy sensor swabs and clean it if you want.

The camera is up to day with latest Firmware.

There is 27,116 shutter actuations. So lots and lots of life left.

The rear LCD monitor is perfect, no scratches, pits or anything. The camera is clean with hardly any marks but there will be signs of use.

There is however a little air bubble on the rear grip where you thumb rests. But that's cosmetic.

I really don't know what else to say except for the fact that it's an incredible camera, high image quality, awesome dynamic range and awesome high ISO performance.

I would NOT be selling it if I didn't need to.

So I've included a couple extras like the Nikon ML-L3 wireless remote and the Nikon SG-3IR IR pop up flash blocker for triggering remote flashes using commander mode without the built in flash influencing the exposure.

It comes with its orginal box, with english manual, ViewNX2 software (never used), battery (EN-EL15), MH-25 battery charger with wall adapter and extension cord, USB 2.0 sync cable, strap hooks, Nikon DK-5 viewfinder piece and unused Nikon D610 strap.

Please review the pictures.

Asking $900 with free shipping via USPS priority mail.

Shipping only to members in the US. Payment will be made via PayPal.

Erwin-180303-19221.jpg Erwin-180303-19222.jpg Erwin-180303-19223.jpg Erwin-180303-19224.jpg Erwin-180303-19225.jpg Erwin-180303-19226.jpg Erwin-180303-19227.jpg Erwin-180303-19229.jpg Erwin-180303-19230.jpg d610shutter.PNG Erwin-180303-19223.jpg

Last edited:
Note that Nikon USA Service will not work on a Nikon camera, not even for paid repairs, that does not have a US serial number.
However, Nikon authorized repair shops here in the US will.

Note that Nikon USA Service will not work on a Nikon camera, not even for paid repairs, that does not have a US serial number.
However, Nikon authorized repair shops here in the US will.

I did mention that.

I don't see this ever selling honestly. haha.

Smoking good deal. I would think someone would jump all over this. Lot of camera and accessories for the money.

Smoking good deal. I would think someone would jump all over this. Lot of camera and accessories for the money.

I'm sure it will eventually. I'm cheaper than most on eBay. Actually considering raising the price on eBay but because it's not a US import, that hurts the resale value I guess.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back