SOLD: Nikon D750 + 50mm 1.8 G lens in excellent condition + extra

bumkicho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For sale is my beloved Nikon D750 along with Nikon 50mm 1.8 G lens. I have a couple other cameras, so as much as I want to keep it, it's time to let go of some of them. I recently sold A6300, Tamron 35/85 set, and GH4 on ebay, but I thought I would give TPF market place a chance with this one. I will keep it here for a few days and if no interest, I will post it on ebay. Everything you see in the picture is for sale as a package. D750, 50mm, three extra batteries and three extra battery chargers, and vivitar battery grip, both lens caps. The white paper in the picture has three year warranty (good till 2018.03) from GetItDigital store on ebay.

Shutter count is really low. It's about 4100.

I will let the whole thing go for $1300 here on TPF. It's a fantastic deal for fantastic camera and a lens.

I will only ship to continental US address and I will cover the shipping cost.

Paypal only. PM me if interested.

33179160835_1287049c68_b.jpg

33137402136_6f52f87148_b.jpg

Somebody ahould jump on this pretty quick

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Damn if I didn't just buy a lens I'd be all over this.

Smokin deal

For sale is my beloved Nikon D750 along with Nikon 50mm 1.8 G lens. I have a couple other cameras, so as much as I want to keep it, it's time to let go of some of them. I recently sold A6300, Tamron 35/85 set, and GH4 on ebay, but I thought I would give TPF market place a chance with this one. I will keep it here for a few days and if no interest, I will post it on ebay. Everything you see in the picture is for sale as a package. D750, 50mm, three extra batteries and three extra battery chargers, and vivitar battery grip, both lens caps. The white paper in the picture has three year warranty (good till 2018.03) from GetItDigital store on ebay.

Shutter count is really low. It's about 4100.

I will let the whole thing go for $1300 here on TPF. It's a fantastic deal for fantastic camera and a lens.

I will only ship to continental US address and I will cover the shipping cost.

Paypal only. PM me if interested.

33179160835_1287049c68_b.jpg

33137402136_6f52f87148_b.jpg

Is the d750 a US version?

I believe it's import. It makes no difference since Nikon US provides the same service for D750 whether it's US version or import.

I believe it's import. It makes no difference since Nikon US provides the same service for D750 whether it's US version or import.

Oh that's news to me. That must be a new policy from Nikon US in the past they wouldn't service any gray market cameras

Yep. Unless there has been a major change in Nikon's policy Nikon USA Service will not work on Nikon gear that does not have a USA serial number. Not only do they not do warranty work, they also will not do non-warranty work on import gear that the camera owner would pay for.
Nikon USA Service has just 2 shops. One on the west coast and one on the east coast.
Both shops pretty much operate at capacity working on USA serial numbered gear, which is a main reason they don't work on non-USA serial numbered gear.

Nikon Japan would honor Nikon's warranty.

Also, not all 3rd party extended warranties are transferable from the original buyer to subsequent owners.

Some sellers of Gray Market items here in the US, like B&H Photo/Video, include there own warranty and buyers send gear to B&H for repair during the warranty period, not to the gear makers service entity.
Policies | B&H Photo Video

Hmm.. that's funny. There was a service call from Nikon because of D750 shutter.. I can't remember exactly why.. I sent mine in and they serviced it and send it back to me. No issue. I found the Nikon service ticket that was still in my mail box.

33190564385_17958aab7d_b.jpg

Last edited:
So it wasn't warranty work.
It was a service advisory initiated by Nikon.
The devil is in the details.

So it wasn't warranty work.
It was a service advisory initiated by Nikon.
The devil is in the details.

Okay.

Last edited:
SOLD on ebay.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back