SOLD - Tamron 28-75 FS/FT - Nikon ~ $210

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOREGONE

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking to sell my Tamron 28-75 f2.8 lens for Nikon. Comes with filter, front and rear caps. This is a bargain of a lens and has served me well. It is a FX (full frame) lens and will work on Crop Sensors (DX). This is the Non Built in Motor (BIM) version. It will not auto focus on the D40, D3x00, D5x00 level Nikons.

***The front lens element does have a small scratch. I have used this lens professionally with the scratch (weddings and photo journalism) and I have never seen a single image with any indication of this scratch. Lens is priced accordingly. The scratch is at the very outer edge and would be positioned at 1 o'clock while using or 11 while looking at the lens. Circled in red.

Only selling after upgrading to the 24-70 VC

Price $210 - Shipped in US. Will ship anywhere on buyers dime. OBO. Paypal accepted.

I would consider trades for/towards other photographic equipment. Mostly interested in a zoom greater than 200mm (ex 70-300) or some sort or lighting such as Alienbees, constant LED lighting or bowens mount accessories. Please PM offers.
tamron 1.jpg tamron scratch.jpg tamron.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD - JonnyWrench. Nice meeting you and doing business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back