Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you think...

l_37bb3d573d18b6c32720eda3aee19cb3.jpg

l_4e76a7e30a453663eaf4c83302d40470.jpg

I think you managed to completely ruin two pictures. I'm pretty sure the first one isn't even a photograph, it looks like you just "lasso'd" a huge dog onto a picture of your yard.

I really. Really. Really do not like these.

BTW thx for burning my corneas with the "colors" of the first one.

I too can push adjusments in photoshop to the limit.

Thank you for the honest comments. I got a smile out of it. You know, some people get bent out of shape when someone says they don't like something or another. I, on the other hand, enjoy being told something is bad every now and again. I guess this will be one of those projects, like all of them start, something I enjoy alone. Anyways, just to prove I didn't "lasso" some dog and put it on a picture of "my" backyard, I am posting the originals as the title to this reply reads.

l_60290d4219a8ed92a25fe95dd578bfdf.jpg

l_4e60d247bd33f1c7656a5f8f2ef92080.jpg

Before you say something about the darkness of the second picture, I realize it. Its dark, almost too dark. At the time I photographed the dog, I was trying for a dark, foreboding feel. It didn't turn out exact, but pretty close to what I had in mind. Again, thank you all for your honesty. Next time with photoshop I won't "push the adjustments to the limit."

With the dog photo I inverted and change hues of everything but the dog and with the kid's photo I inverted only him, changed hues and added the lens flare to his eyes leaving everything else in the photo for the most part, the same.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back