Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon 20D Gripped
Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro
1/[email protected]
ISO 400
Manual, RAW

Bigger on Flickr in my sig.

3241800247_1d00ea190b.jpg

Pretty good capture. I think it would have more impact if we could view the base of the water were the drop originated, other wise it looks like its just floating around.

Thanks to you both!

I agree about seeing the water better, but the just floating feeling is what i was trying to go for.

cool, very nice

it can be used as a wallpaper in your pc

What? Me? Not liking water drops!???
Pfff!
Silly you.
I love them!

And this lonely one makes me feel sorry for him! I hope he'll get back to his element any time soon now! ;)

I tried to take some more water droplet photos the day before yesterday. Many failures. Only few good ones. But they're on my computer at home and I am not at home just now ...

Pretty good capture. I think it would have more impact if we could view the base of the water were the drop originated, other wise it looks like its just floating around.
I have to disagree with that. You see, I think you might want to see the base because that's how we're all used to seeing these shots. And not having it there now makes it look unusual from the regular droplet photos. But as a composition, if you look at this objectively, it works well the way it is, in my opinion.

The only thing I would change is the exposure of the droplet itself. I'd bump it up a stop or so. It's a bit too dark. That would really make it pop. Your photos "are NOT ok to edit", so I can't show you what I mean. :(

Not a problem Drew, i've done what you said, never saved it, but it works well from what you've said.

Thanks for the input from you all!

Wow Matt.. I either feel like I am falling or floating while looking at your photo.. Way cool!

Most reactions

Back