Solitude

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Sometimes when I am taking these kind of pictures I feel civilization is in a far off distant planet from where I am. Plus, as I am taking these pictures I know they will not hold mass appeal, but I like them.

CRW_0409_RT8.jpg

IMG_2851-01.jpg

IMG_2838-01.jpg

I like them - I feel the solitude.... great photos!

They're all very nice, I like the first one best. I think the last one would look good in black and white as well.

wow John... the first one is absolutely winning for em! Wonderful colours!

Sights like this would have attracted my attention, too, so I feel a kind of "link" here between what you see and like to capture and what I see and like to capture.
While the texture of the water in the first is absolutely stunning, the third still remains my personal favourite, could it be because of the colour it portrays? Green?

(This makes me think of Canoncan, who always jokes about green being my favourite colour - I miss him. Where is he? Is he only busy? Does anyone know?)

man, john, i love these....the last one is just awesome...but i gotta tell ya, nothing is more relaxing to me than water...and your first picture makes me wanna just sit down right there on the dock thingy...i could sit and stare at the sun beams going thru the water for hours... actually, as long as i stared at the photo, i obviously can just use your picutres to get away for a bit...
thanks! i love these kinda of shots...

Awesome shots John. All tree are just amazing. Very well done. !!!!

I enjoyed them, it's nice to see the framiliar flora. Maybe it's a northern ontario thing because I have a bunch of pics like that to! I like to say that I was just trying out my cir polarizer filter!

except yours are way better! Hope you don't mind I added this I'll remove it if you like!

Thank you for the comments

Lizhaemma, I don't mind at all, I quite like the picture. I have always found water to be almost magical and a polorizar is a must Enjoy the polorizer, it's a great tool.

I understand what your saying Rob, I think to most the last two would be lackadaisical, that's fine, and expected. I just enjoy taking these type of pictures, they are a real challenge to make interesting for everyone., at least for me.

Glad you like them ernie, you will find most of my pictures peaceful, it's what I search for. The trick for me is not to make them so tranquil that people fall asleep ;)

Most reactions

Back