Some Action shots.

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Very nice and sharp too. That (I assume) Sigma 150-500 does a good job. Might really be a good buy used with all the hoopla over the Tammy 150-600. Wonder how you like the Sigma? And is that you in the kayak? Lee

I like the Sigma in good light but sometimes it may hunt.Its sharp enough though and for the price I can't complain to much. No thats not me on the Kayak.Thanks

Looks like you were doing a bit of full day light-fighting too, and you won. Nice shots! I like the goose running on water best. I love how hard they work to get airborn.

Actually No, these are morning 8 ish into around 930am but the sun was already kicking strong so I packed it in around 9.30Am.

Tee shirt weather right now.:mrgreen: Loving No More Snow.

Ha, one of my favourite shots is with the splash with birds and those Geese shots are great Dave. :) The Osprey looks excellent on take off, stunning subject and shots. The second Osprey shot, maybe a slight tilt to the left. Love shots like that and I don't have too many like that at all. Excellent timing. I often take shots of people in canoes as well, always interesting to see what people get up to when relaxing.

All the best David, well taken.

Danny.

All very nice! The guy in the kayak looks like an old bird to me.

Ha, one of my favourite shots is with the splash with birds and those Geese shots are great Dave. :) The Osprey looks excellent on take off, stunning subject and shots. The second Osprey shot, maybe a slight tilt to the left. Love shots like that and I don't have too many like that at all. Excellent timing. I often take shots of people in canoes as well, always interesting to see what people get up to when relaxing.

All the best David, well taken.

Danny.

Thanks Danny. I fixed the tilt pointed out.

All very nice! The guy in the kayak looks like an old bird to me.

I think he may be older then me and can still kayak across a river.:thumbup: I wish I could do all those things but with chronic asthma and stage 2 Emphysema any exertion can be big problems for me.

Last edited:
Yeah that's the one Dave. The first matches the second shot now and well worth it IMO. Beautiful shots !!

Last edited:
Excellent shots. I love the geese, but then I'm partial to anything Canadian.

Most reactions

Back