Some aquatic life behind the house

CD51

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a bit of aquatic life behind the house.

$IMGP3142.JPG

$IMGP3125.JPG

$IMGP3128.JPG

$IMGP2823A.jpg

$IMGP2682.JPG

Those snakes, I'd be moving.

My mother hated garter snakes. If she was mowing the lawn and saw one, the lawnmower would be left to run out of gas while she ran for the house. Our cat LOVED to bring them home to her. She hated that cat.

Good pictures.

fantastic shots! The water lilly is my favorite :)

Apart from the snakey bit, I like all of the rest of them. I guess I am a sucker for backyard water or something. When I grow up, my ambition is to live in a place similar where I can have critters and bugs to photograph.

Apart from the snakey bit, I like all of the rest of them. I guess I am a sucker for backyard water or something. When I grow up, my ambition is to live in a place similar where I can have critters and bugs to photograph.

No snakes for you lzzieK? To be completely honest I have done very little wildlife photography as a matter of fact these pictures I have been taking here are the first from behind me. I have yet to get a capture that I really like, but I am certain that if I keep at it I will get it. I will say this if I catch that snake on a rock again I am going to wade out and get as tight as I can. If I get the shot you bet I will post it.

Most reactions

Back