Some Awesome wedding pictures.

MH_91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys,

Hope you all doing well,

So this is my 5th wedding i have done so far in the pass 2 years, and to be quite honest, this is the best work i have done so far. Before this wedding, i did a major upgrading in my photography collection. i bought 70-200mm 2.8L, 85mm Sigma 1.4.

All the pictures in this post were taken with canon 40D and most of them were taken with Tamron 17-55mm 2.8 and 85mm. Tamron Its a good lens, but i rather buy the Canon version just because its sharper and faster in focus.

All the pictures were taken with flashes in a Softbox, So if you have any questions about the lighting please do ask :)

This is my 1st time im showing my work. So im really looking forward for all the lame and nice comments haha!

Cheers,

2rqn6n7.jpg

24yy6ip.jpg

2dt4tnq.jpg

11raxx5.jpg

k0puvl.jpg

I assume your title was a bit tongue in cheek.
There are not bad, some creative ideas, I am sure your client will be happy with these. Nice job.
For only your 5th wedding I would say you are doing well.

I assume your title was a bit tongue in cheek.
There are not bad, some creative ideas, I am sure your client will be happy with these. Nice job.
For only your 5th wedding I would say you are doing well.

thats the trick, write a catchy title, and let you enter my post ;) haha

yeah the loved the pictures, but i feel i can do better next time. Every time i do a session i feel i am doing better. So next wedding that they hired me, will be more " Awesome" then this ;)

Thanks mate.

I like the second one. ALOT. Great emotion, lighting, color, and composition.

The rest have some basic composition issues that I don't care for, as well as the dress being blown out in all of them.

Some creative shots....=) I see a couple cropping issues but other than that they are nice!! Keep shooting!!

Hey, thanks for sharing these. I like #2. Post more!

I like the composition of the images - you surely have an excellent 'eye', but the colour cast and blown highlights take the edge off them for me.

Before opening this thread, I was pretty sure that anyone who would post a thread title like this wouldn't have the balls to actually post their own images in it.

I was mistaken.

Before opening this thread, I was pretty sure that anyone who would post a thread title like this wouldn't have the balls to actually post their own images in it.

I was mistaken.

That was my line of thinking. I was expecting a link to one of the Gods of wedding photography or something.

I can definitely see Lloyd's influence here, so you're doing something right. :)

The issues that I see, have been mentioned. The color cast, from WB and what looks like a purple light, that we see in a few images, isn't great. Overall, the color ones are quite cool, that's OK if you meant it to be that way.

#1, #2, #4 & #5 (it helps if you number the images, by the way) look to me to be unfinished images. They all look like they could benefit from some cropping and tweaking etc.

The WB is way off. The skin tones are blue. Some of the images are soft. I am not a fan of the composition on the shots where you are positioned above the couple. Just my $0.02.

In addition to the fact that the color balance is way off (at least shift it to the warm side for wedding photographs) the subjects are so far away in a couple of them they could be anyone. Most brides I've known at least want to be able to tell it's them in the photographs.

#1 Blue (bad!)
#2 Nice
#3 not bad.. dress is blown.. wb is a little off
#4 blue and what is the UGLY thing in the foreground.. BAD!
#5.. cute.. but way blue.. and not enought subject.. too much ugly wall and ceiling!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back